When you integrate the Plug in SEO app with Search Console, Plug in SEO verifies your domain and becomes an owner in Search Console.
Plug in SEO requires this ownership to import your search data into your Plug in SEO app. Plug in SEO does not make any changes to your Search Console settings.
To remove Plug in SEO as an owner you can complete the steps below. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
1. Edit your theme code in Shopify
2. Search for google-site-verification in your theme.liquid file
3. Delete the entire Search Console meta description tag
4. Go to your Search Console User and Permission Settings
5. Find the owner: 'search-console-test' and select 'Manage property owners'
If you don't see you don't see search-console-test listed an owner please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.