Plug in Git checks for changes to the current theme on Shopify every hour. This is to avoid cluttering up the commit history with lots of tiny commits.
Articles in this section
- How often are the changes synced from Shopify to GitHub?
- Will My Shop Be Offline Or Appear Broken During Deploy?
- How can I track when my deploy is successfully completed?
- What happens if there are conflicts between the changes made in Shopify and the changes merged in GitHub?
- What happens to the current Shopify theme when the master branch is deployed?
- What Are These v0, v1, v2 etc. Tags I See In Git?
- What happens if there are errors when master is deployed to Shopify?
- What happens when a new theme is published in the Shopify admin?