What are the PageSpeed scores of successful shops?
We measured the PageSpeed scores of 20 successful shops profiled by Shopify.
This is what we found:
- Desktop scores ranged from 60-99.
- On average these shops had a desktop score between 88-92.
- Mobile scores ranged from 9-52.
- On average these shops had a mobile score of 29-31.
- 25% of shops had mobile scores below 20.
What can you learn from these shops?
A desktop score above 80 is common amongst successful shops.
Mobile scores above 50 are very rare.
Shops with very low mobile scores can be successful.
Achieving a higher PageSpeed score is not necessarily the key to success and is not a goal that should be chased blindly.
|Mama and Little||89||29|
|Lotus Belle US||94||36|
|Mastering The Mix||97||40|
|Luca + Danni||66||11|
|Haze & Glory||95||36|