How can I verify that my primary heading <h1></h1> is my title?
To verify if the primary heading <h1></h1> is your title you will need to view the source code for your live shop.
- View the relevant page on your site
- Right-click and select ‘View Page Source’
- Type Control+F (Command+F on a Mac) to open the search box
- Search for </h1> in the file to find the primary heading
- If text between the <h1></h1> matches the text entered as the title for that page then you have verified that your title is also the primary heading